Yep. Take two!
Flattered to have been tapped a second time by another amazing blogger to partake in this Mystery Blogger Award 🙂 This time my nomination is coming from Terrance of The Brown Sugar Cafe, and I strongly advise you to take a peek at his page. He’s concocting a string of some very beautiful words over there.
SO, since I’ve done this once before, I’m going to just focus on Terrance’s questions for me and announcing the additional blogs that I nominate this go around. Because I’m lazy? No. Because I am strategic and concise.
Cool 🙂 So here we go!
- If you had a chance to do one thing over, what would it be and why? Ok, so not to be one of those people, but I am a believer in the butterfly effect and that you can’t do anything without it affecting, quite possibly, everything else. And even when it’s hard/confusing/emotional, I tend to like my everything else! So I don’t think I’d take a do-over 🙂
- What’s one thing you would like to do with your blog (format, schedule posts, etc.) that you haven’t done yet and what are you waiting on? I’ve been slightly obsessed with Things I’m Thinking since I started creating it, and I have half a million super concrete/fully ambiguous goals for this blog. I think, to get there, I need to let it continue to grow into what it is or isn’t meant to be. For myself, personally, I really want to get more into guest posting and contributing to other great communities. It’s a work in progress, but the fact that so many publishers want original content does add an extra level of work/commitment to keeping my own blog alive and submitting to others.
- How often do you post on your blog and what’s your motivation? I post pretty much whatever I’m thinking about…which means I almost have to unmotivate (demotivate?) myself from posting 🙂 I generally try to make sure I share my thoughts with you all at least a few times a week, though.
- How long have you been blogging and what was the inspiration behind creating your blog? I’m a baby as far as blogging goes! First posts on Things I’m Thinking went live at the end of April. A LOT of feelings inspired me to start writing them down. In the hopes that that would help me. In the hopes that that would help you. In the hopes that that would help anybody who Things I’m Thinking happens to touch. And, if you have the time, you can reference my longer explanation here…:)
- Who’s your biggest inspiration and why? My parents! Because they are amazing. A snippet of proof, should you need it.
Yay! And now, my favorite part: giving kudos to some more AMAZING creatives. This time, I nominate…
- It’s Lou Lou – stumbled across this blog a couple weeks ago and have been loving it! Totally worth checking out 😉
- My Vantage Point – love how real and unapologetic her page is. Beautiful stories and a one-of-a-kind POV.
- Stumbly – such a fun site and love the name. I think we’re all a little bit stumbly, at the end of the day 🙂
And, ladies, you can reference this post for my questions for you and all the “rules” for accepting your nomination!
Thank you for reading, thank you for the encouragement, and I’m so grateful for any/every way that my words can mean something to any one of you.